Chief Executive Officer of Australia's National Basketball League since July 2015, during which time Jeremy has:
• Secured multiple broadcast agreements in Australia and internationally;
• Overseen and administered the return of the Brisbane Bullets (one of the foundation clubs) back into
the league after an 8 year hiatus from national competition;
• Overhauled the league’s Player Contracting System, Enterprise Bargaining Agreement and Salary
Cap rules to attract and retain the best talent from around the world;
• Attracted record crowds at games over the course of the 2016-17 NBL Season;
• Built record high NBL club memberships;
• Developed and implemented a strategy to take the NBL into Asia, and primarily China.
Previously a Corporate and Commercial partner in a leading national commercial law firm, with industry expertise in sports, agribusiness, natural resources, transport and infrastructure and a focus on bilateral trade, investment and acquisitions in and from China. Jeremy acted for a broad range of public and private companies advising them in respect of general corporate and commercial law, mergers and acquisitions and regulatory matters. Experienced in all matters relating to corporate governance, stakeholder relations, including Government affairs, fundraising and capital markets.